Saturday, May 30, 2009

...WeLCoMe tO $mARtBizFx78...



In Order For Your Future To Change You Must Change First


...Leave Your Comfort Zone...

...Do Something Different…

Accept a New Challenge…

...Learn a New Life Skill…

...Dare To Dream Again…

........................................................................

Profile: “KANTOI” experience in FOREX


In the beginning of my involvement, I was too excited and highly motivated. It started after I had attended a number of forex courses. spending a lot of money and the end result...

LO$$ A LOT OF MONEY TOO...

The first three months in the trade, everything seemed to be ok and then three months later or there about all my investment gone with...

USA INTEREST AND SUB-PRIME HOUSING LOAN INTEREST RATE ISSUES (SEPTEMBER 2007).

.....................................................................

Panic ?? Fobia???


Yes, definitely!!! Imagine... gone with the so called forex knowledge, I had proudly gained.


All in all a total of USD.. ?.. K


I suffered terribly, the same way many other ambitious new traders didI supposed you do not want to experience all these traumatic moments, do u???

Therefore, I call upon u to join our sessions!!!. We will $hare the xperience..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my ticket for my financial freedom is u...huahuahua :D